On 21/09/2011 6:17 PM, Manveru wrote:
Hi,

Not directly LyX related, but maybe someone will be able to help me.

I am using Chapter* environment for my Prologue and Epilogue in mwbook
class document. However for these chapters I see Chapter 0. Prologue
and Chapter 8. Epilogue for chapters I do not want to number. Is there
any method to remove "Chapter X." part from page header for these two
chapters only?

My fancyheader settings from preamble:
\fancyhead[RO,LE]{\nouppercase{\leftmark}}
\fancyhead[LO,RE]{\nouppercase{\rightmark}}

Thank you for any advice.

Assuming your class is derived from book, \markboth{}{} in LaTeX code just after the Chapter* will clear the leftmark and rightmark.

--
Julien