Hi,

When I do beamers in a standard latex editor, I put

\beamerdefaultoverlayspecification{<+->}

in the header to have the list show progressively their items (by
pausing between items)

When I use the beamer template of Lyx, this instruction in the
preamble seems ineffective: I get plain slides like if I have given
then "handout" option to the class.

I can only get the original setup if I put this instruction in each
slide, in an ERB.

Is there a way to catch back my initial trick (putting it only once
for all slides)? Why what I put in the preamble is not used during the
compilation (means that, I imagine, something else in the template
reverses it)?

Murat

--
Prof. Murat Yildizoglu