Le 03/11/2011 20:34, Yihui Xie a écrit :
Thanks for the solution! I'm not sure if the author of that document
can see this email, so I guess you'd better cc Jeff or Dave.

As for the batch file, I mentioned this once to JMarc, and I do not if
this is a good solution, because if the user knows how to modify PATH,
he/she does not need the Rweave.bat trick. So which way is better to
go? Teach Windows users PATH or use the batch files to find R
automatically? Or let LyX borrow the idea of the batch file as a part
of its configuration? e.g. when (re)configuring LyX, the path to
Rscript.exe will be searched automatically.

What I would like is to find a windows python hacker who could implement the registry searching code of the bat file in our own configure.py. This is just a specialized PATH searching routine.

Anyone willing to do that?