Op donderdag 24 november 2011 15:54:58 schreef Csikos Bela:
> Liviu Andronic <landronim...@gmail.com> írta:
> >On Thu, Nov 24, 2011 at 3:17 PM, Csikos Bela <bcsikos...@freemail.hu>
> >wrote:>>
> > openSUSE 11.2 with KDE 3.5.10. I don't know the clipboard manager, can
> > it be the klipper applet that is shown on the panel?>
> If it's KDE, then I don't know. Have you tried removing the applet?>
> Also experiment with some other clipboard managers, such as>
> Parcellite.>
>
> Just and addon:
>
> The problem does not affects lyx 1.6.9 _on_the_same_ system.
> However lyx 1.6.9 is an openuse build service build, lyx 2.0.1 is my own
> build.

FYI: I maintaining a build of 2.0 branch for openSUSE 11.2 on the opensuse
buildservice:

http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/cornelisbb:/lyx-
unstable/openSUSE_Evergreen_11.2/

I am also maintaining the official build on opensuse, but 11.2 is not
offically supported (but some keep it allive as an "evergreen" project):

http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Evergreen

Regards,

Cor