I am working on an ePub compatible module right now (document class at any
rate). It's for a talk I'm giving at a publishing conference next week. I will
try and post something about it next week.

Does anyone know of a visual CSS editor that is open source? I'm trying to find
something that can spit out just CSS code.

Sent from Rob's Palm