Op 30-12-11 14:20, Stephan Witt schreef:
Am 29.12.2011 um 03:40 schrieb Randhir Phagura:

Hi,

You have installed it from some software repository or have you compiled it on
your box yourself?
In case of the latter you need to install the development packages of the
libraries.

I had earlier versionlyx-1.6.9 installed via yast from repositories. This
version lyx-2.0.2 I compiled after the config had some problem with mo and qt4.
These dependencies were satisfied and the compilation was successful.

You need the development packages of e. g. hunspell to configure your
self-compiled LyX with included spell checker.
Do you have them installed on your machine?

Stephan

The files on openSUSE needed for spellchecking are: hunspell-devel, enchant-devel and aspell-devel (only one is needed, but you may choose more).

The latest lyx (2.0.2 at the moment) is also in the repositories:

http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/Publishing/

Cor