On 05/12/2011 2:18 PM, M.B. Schiekel wrote:
Hello everyone,

with LyX 1.6.9 I'm trying to use two bibliographies in one document.
\usepackage[dot]{bibtopic} in the preamble  works fine.

Now I want have backreferences too with
\usepackage[backref=page, pdftex]{hyperref}.
According to the bibtopic manual, I've placed the
\usepackage[dot]{bibtopic} after the
\usepackage[backref=page, pdftex]{hyperref}
in my preamble.

But when I try to run pdftex in LyX, I get an errormsg, that bibtopic
must be placed after hyperref. Now I'm looking in the latex-file and LyX
has placed the \usepackage[dot]{bibtopic} before my preamble.
What can be done?

Thank you very much,
Cheers,
bernhard