On 01/18/2012 12:25 AM, zzjjzzgggg wrote:
hello all,
I installed Lyx2.0.2 on win XP. But it cannot display $\leq$, the other math symbols are all right.

That's weird. I don't see that in linux. But, as a bit of troubleshooting help, have you had and earlier versions of LyX installed on that computer, and did \leq display properly with it? Also, when you print the file, does the symbol print?

Can I see the LyX file you used to show that picture?

--

David L. Johnson

"Business!" cried the Ghost. "Mankind was my business. The common
welfare was my business; charity, mercy, forbearance,  and benevolence,
were, all, my business. The dealings of my trade were but a drop of
water in the comprehensive ocean of my business!"
                --Dickens, "A Christmas Carol"