On 01/19/2012 11:36 PM, nomnex wrote:
On Fri, 20 Jan 2012 12:14:27 +0900
nomnex<nom...@gmail.com>  wrote:

On Fri, 20 Jan 2012 12:03:08 +0900
nomnex<nom...@gmail.com>  wrote:

Most of the PDF manuals in the latex doc directory have:
- "Content" title is centered
- 2 column TOC.

How can I do that in LyX?
I have to \usepackage{multitoc}, but default it outputs a 2 columns
TOC.

Can someone help me with the command to set a "|" vertical bar
separation. I don't understand how to do it, reading the multitoc tex
manual.

The multitoc manual (PDF) displays a vertical separator bar "|" between
the TOC 2 columns. I believe it is the default, but it may (assumption)
conflict with the lyx TOC feature.

\usepackage[toc]{multitoc} in the doc preamble creates a 2 columns TOC,
but there is no column separator.

I have been looking at the file
http://www.tug.org/texlive/devsrc/Master/texmf-dist/tex/latex/ms/multitoc.sty
Maybe better to look at the documentation:
http://www.ctex.org/documents/packages/contents/*multitoc*.pdf