Hey guys!

I'm writing a report for 15 ECTS project at my university using LyX
that has to be formated so that if follows my institutions guidelines.
I managed to get most of it working properly, by using XeTeX for fonts
etc, but I cant figure out how to format the table of contents
properly.

According to our guidelines, the TOC should contain no line spacing,
the text should all be the same size (Georgia 11p) and there should be
no bold text. I've tried to find the solution on google, but to no
avail (mainly because searching for "Table of contents" actually
brings me to the table of contents of some page).

Thanks in advance for any help! :)

--
Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail - instead
of printing - make an environmentally friendly click at