On 02/14/2012 09:22 PM, Les Denham wrote:
I seem to have found an undocumented "feature" of LyX 2.02.

If I have Track Changes turned on

AND

have Show Changes in Output turned on

AND

have an embedded Gnumeric spreadsheet deleted in the current changes
awaiting acceptance or rejection

THEN

PDFLaTeX dies every time.

The solution for me is to make sure I accept the deletion of
spreadsheets before I try to make a PDF of the document to sent to my
colleagues for them to look at the changes before I accept them.

This is how LyX reminds you that you have unaccepted changes. ;-)

Can you please file this as a bug? Do you know if it happens only with spreadsheets, or whether it also affects other external insets?

Richard