On Feb 17, 2012, at 9:44 AM, Richard Heck wrote:

> On 02/17/2012 08:29 AM, Eric Weir wrote:
>
>> I have a document that when compiled for printing has the heading of the
>> bibliography section stranded at the bottom of the page. Any way I can force
>> it onto the next page?
>
> This really shouldn't happen. But if you do need to force it, just use
> Insert> Formatting to insert one of the many kinds of page breaks that are
> available.

Thanks, Richard. That was pretty simple.

With one of the fonts I've been experimenting with there was a single character
outside the right-justified margin on one page. I have a feeling that wouldn't
be so easy to fix.

Sincerely,
Eric Weir
Program and Resource Development ~ Evaluation ~ Writing
Education ~ The Environment ~ Community Development
1111 Clairemont Avenue J3 ~ Decatur, GA 30030
404-636-6142 ~ eew...@bellsouth.net