On Fri, Mar 2, 2012 at 2:09 PM, Myriam Abramson <mabram...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I have Lyx 1.6.5 with Ubuntu Lucid Lynx. I use the conversion to

First I would suggest that you upgrade your version of LyX using this
PPA. [1] LyX 1.6.5 on Lucid is notoriously bad tempered.
[1] https://launchpad.net/~lyx-devel/+archive/release

> HTML(MS Word) to convert to HTML and import into Word. The
> conversion of the pictures is not very good for some reason. The
> pictures are all blurry. How can I get a better conversion?

Conversions from LyX to Word have been discussed on multiple occasions
on the list, including trouble concerning image resolution. Please
search the archives.

Regards
Liviu