Hi there,

please excuse my earlier post in German - now in English: I have a terrible problem with Lyx at the moment: I a m trying to integrate a BibTex file as bibliography; however, Lyx doesn't seem to start Bibtex properly: there is no error code, but also, nothing happens: no bibliography shows up (although the source file seems to be ok), only some empty box.

I am running Windows 7 on two different computers. It seems that Lyx is not compiling properly, and not communicating with the bibtex thing properly; however, running the file on a friend's Linux system does show the biography properly.

Is there any idea what I can do about this? -It is, I have to say, really urgent...

Any help much appreciated!

Klaus

--
Klaus Birnstiel M.A.