On Wed, Mar 14, 2012 at 10:27 AM, Torquil Macdonald Sørensen
<torq...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I think I have managed to write myself into a corner that I'm unable to get
> out of, using LyX 2.0.3 and the Beamer document class.
>
> I have attached my LyX file, but I will explain the two issues first:
>
> 1) I don't understand how to insert an "EndFrame" at the bottom of the
> document, after the "Block". If I put the cursor at the last possible
> position and press Enter, The "Block" environment only expands downwards,
> and I'm not given a new blank line. Downward arrow doesn't work either. If I
> could get a new blank line at the bottom of the document, I could insert an
> EndFrame there.

Hit Enter, select 'Standard' paragraph style (if you like) from the
combo-box, then select 'EndFrame'. It is also a paragraph style and
should replace the 'Block' one.

If you have trouble with building a Beamer presentation from scratch,
I would suggest starting with the beamer*.lyx template (File > New
from Template) and trimming it down till it fits your needs. At each
step make sure that the document compiles.

Liviu

--
Do you know how to read?
http://www.alienetworks.com/srtest.cfm