On 05/18/2012 03:30 AM, Kenedy Torcatt wrote:
Hey guys... I'm working with lyx in spanish, The mathematical operator
like sin are showing in english "sin". I need this math operators in
spanish, I mean "sen".

Hmm. TeX itself does not seem to recognize $\sen(x)$ -- at least mine doesn't. I've read some Spanish math papers, and have not seen that name for that function. You could define a macro giving an (upright) sen(x) which would function as well as $\sin(x)$. How many different names are involved? What do you call $\log(x)$ in Spanish?

--

David L. Johnson

If all economists were laid end to end, they would not reach a
conclusion.
                -- George Bernard Shaw