From: "Påvel Nicklasson" <pavel223...@gmail.com>
To: "lyx-users@lists.lyx.org" <lyx-users@lists.lyx.org>
Subject: Problem compiling document to Postscript
Date: Wed, May 30, 2012 09:30

I managed to get a postscript file once from Kubuntu, but then I tried again
LyX refused. I have converted images to .eps and sometimes back to jpg when the
log states that it stopped at those images and still no luck converting to
postscript.

In Windows I have done the conversion several times without any problems. I am
beginning to suspect that it is a bug in the software handling the process or
in how memory is handled by the different systems. The file is rather big with
many big images so perhaps this is the problem.

I must be content with the postscript file made in Windows and I don't think
that I am able to solve the problem on Kubuntu. As I said it is very strange
since I can convert other very similar big manuscripts that also contain a lot
of jpg images.