On 07/06/12 13:21, Beil, Scott wrote:
> Paul,
>
> My disadvantage is I am not very savvy with knowing code.
>
> I changed the table line color to grey.  Now I can't figure how to apply to
> the table.
>
> scott

Ok looking at the response given by Les Denham, could be a better
solution,  if you simply copy paste what he gave you in to the preamble
this can be found under

document - > settings -> latex preamble

then copy other bit of code into an ert box

Intert - Tex Code (you get a box come up that you can paste in to)

ERT may not seem an elegant way to do stuff,  but in LyX it is really
useful to be able to insert something that will give you a very specific
result,

it is also good to know what makes your document work,  after all LaTeX
/ LyX is about the document content,  once you get the hang of ert /
LaTeX code you can do some really clever things,

Paul