On 28/06/12 11:10, Vincent van Ravesteijn wrote:
> Op 28-6-2012 11:01, Rainer M Krug schreef:

>>> Tools->Preferences->Look&Feel->Colors->"depth bar" ?
>> True - I discovered that one as well. But there is only one colour for all
>> depths.
>>
>> To really see which depth it is, it would be usefull to have each depth a
>> different coloured
>> depth marker.
>
> Ah.. I didn't get this subtlty from your original message.

Sorry - I seem to have the habit to send unclear questions ...

> Aren't three depth bars enough to tell you that the depth is three... ? Or do
> you have
> documents with large depths ?

Not really when you are making a presentation, in which you have a block, in
which you have two
columns, each with an overlay and each with a block...
Not an everyday scenario, but at the moment I am confronted with 6 depths ...

> Maybe we could color the background of the paragraphs slightly lighter
> depending on the depth.

Would be an option, with customizable colors ramp

But for many applications, this might be to obtrusive, and the differently
colored markers might
be sometimes better - probably both, so that one can customize it, but both
would work.

Cheers,

Rainer