Hello LyX world!

I have an issue I have not been able to find answers to online. I have a
Lyx- document consisting of several separate pieces of Lyx- files. When
creating a pdf of my mother LyX-file, some of the rotated floats (tables
and figures) are placed on the bottom of the page, covering the page
number. Which figures are placed on the bottom of the page, and which
figures are placed on the top seem to change  when I make a pdf of the
individual lyx-files.

How can I solve this?

I thank you for all advice regarding this and for you time,

Best,

--
Daniel Smenes Eika

Master of Science, Civil Engineering;
Computational Mechanics, 5th year, NTNU

BEST Trondheim
Trainer - 'Soft Skills', BEST International
Event Responsible Local Engineering Competition-09