On 08/05/2012 10:26 PM, David L. Johnson wrote:
On 08/05/2012 10:19 PM, Irucka Embry wrote:
Hi, how are you?

How do I properly set different page margins in LyX?

For example, I have to have a specific top, bottom, left, and right margin for my Thesis and each margin is different.

Also, what does inner and outer margin mean?

This applies to double-sided documents, where you would want a larger "inner" margin to accommodate binding or stapling of the document

And for single-sided documents, the inner margin is the left margin.

Richard