Dear LyX Users and Developers,

I am running LyX 2.0.4 under Arch GNU/Linux with Okular 0.15. I got the inverse
search to work already and would like to use forward search.

Now I tried the predefined "okular" in Tools > Preferences > File Handling >
File Formats > Viewer

I also used a custom variant: okular --unique "file:$$o#src:$$n $$t"

which I found on the web and that did not work either. It opens the pdf file
correctly, but does not jump (near) to the line I am on in LyX.

So to all LyX-okular users: Was there any change to the okular syntax on the
0.15 update on August 1st regarding forward search? Any other tips?

Michael