Hello,

In June I have been writing about problems in 2.0.3 with negative bounding box
values (http://article.gmane.org/gmane.editors.lyx.general/75783). In 2.0.4,
this problem seems to be fixed at first glance, negative values are read from
the file. But a new problem has arisen: As mentioned on the tracker
(http://www.lyx.org/trac/changeset/036e0c2a/lyxgit), the GUI does not handle
the bounding box correctly. In my tries (Windows 7), I get two cases:

a) Bounding box is ignored in GUI. For finding good bounding box values I have
to guess and hope. This could be seen as a missing feature, but the feature was
there in 2.0.3, so it is disappointing.
b) If I select anything else than the values read from the file and activate
"crop to bounding box", the figure completely disappears from the GUI (not from
the created document). This is even worse and definitely a bug, not a missing
feature.

I have not found out yet what determines whether I get case a) or b). For the
time being, I will step back to 2.0.3 and use manual adjustment of bounding
boxes as described in the link above. It would be nice if the GUI in the next
version correctly handles bounding boxes.

Regards

Matthias