Julien Rioux <jrioux <at> physics.utoronto.ca> writes:

> On 28/07/2010 3:44 PM, Daniel Joshua Stark wrote:
> > Dear All,
> >
> > I'm using LyX 1.6.7 on Mac OS X 10.6.4.
> >
> > I've installed the revtex4-1.layout file in /Library/Application
Support/LyX-1.6/layouts

> > I use the 2009 Tex Live distribution of MacTeX and it is up-to-date.  When I
check in
> texmf-dist/tex/latex/revtex, revtex4-1.cls is present.
> >
> > I've run sudo texhash several times and have reconfigured LyX several times.
 However, whenever I try to
> select "Article (REVTeX 4.1)" in Lyx, I get the following error:  "The
document class revtex4-1 could not
> be loaded."

Dear all,

I'm using lyx2.0 in mac and trying to install revtex4-1 use it for an article in
APS. I put all the concerned files (class, style and layout) in concerned
folders, did the sudo texhash in Terminal, and reconfigure in lyx. Everything
seems to go ok without any problem.

But as I go to the Lyx -> Documents-> setting, I do not find the "article
(revtex4-1)".

Can anybody help?

Thanks.
Prem