On Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 5:11 PM, Richard Heck <rgh...@lyx.org> wrote:

> I assume you would be happy to have us add this to LyX itself?

Certainly.

> If so, can you send a message to lyx-devel saying something like: I hereby
> authorize my contributions to LyX to be licensed under GPL version 2 or any
> later version?

Done.

I do need to note, however, that this is based off the apa (apa 5) layout
that is included with LyX. Assuming his contributions are under an
open-source license, there should be no problem. (I'm guessing this is the
case, because they are included in LyX?) I tried to contact him (Randy
Gobbel) under the address listed in the module he wrote, but was
unsuccessful.

Also, I probably need to improve the example .lyx file a bit to include
more notes and perhaps create a template out of it? I will look into that.

Jacob