Hi

I have line graphs generated in R, where each line is in a different colour
(the colours are
generated in R by using rainbow(8)).

Due to space problems in the graph, I can not put the legend into the grapgh
itself, but want to
put it into the caption. Therefore I would like to reproduce the colours in
LaTeX. I know how to
set the text colour via LyX to one of the pre-defined colours, but hjow can I
set them to these
specific colours?

In addition, I would like to have the colours as filled squares in the text -
any suggestions?

Thanks,

Rainer

UCT), Dipl. Phys.