On Wed, 23 Jan 2013 17:19:33 -0500, Steve Litt said:
> On Wed, 23 Jan 2013 21:24:16 +0000 (UTC), Vivek said:
> > I would like to create a MCQ list at the end of a presentation with
> > ability to display correct answers/ and a score at end of the test.
> >
> > Is it possible to do so in lyx? or Latex is the way to go.
> >
> > Lyx and latex gurus help me.
> >
> > Vivek
> >

> One way or another, you'll need to do some pretty fancy LaTeX coding.
> I came darn close to doing that once. Basically, you use a different
> style for the correct question, with that style presenting the exact
> same appearance *unless* a specific variable is set, and then it's
> bold or whatever.
>
> And of course, you'll need to do the right things with the question
> and answer counters.
>
> I'm almost positive it's doable -- I did a lot of research on that
> subject.
>
> SteveT
>
> Steve Litt                *  http://www.troubleshooters.com/
>                           *  http://twitter.com/stevelitt
> Troubleshooting Training  *  Human Performance

Good news Vivek,

I've already done it and posted it on the web. I had forgotten
about that. See these:

http://www.troubleshooters.com/linux/lyx/ownlists.htm#_Multiple_Choice_Quizzes:_Conceptual

http://www.troubleshooters.com/linux/lyx/ownlists.htm#_Implementation_of_the_Multiple_Choice

I'm sure you'll need to improve on what I've done to suit your
particular need, but this certainly proves it's doable and gives you a
head-start.

When you're done with these environments, please post them back to the
list so we can all see a professional implementation.

SteveT

                          *  http://twitter.com/stevelitt