Von: skost...@lyx.org [mailto:skost...@lyx.org] Im Auftrag von Scott
Kostyshak
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 24. Januar 2013 18:17
An: Rilke Rainer Michael
Betreff: Re: Multirows & lines

Hi Rainer,

I'm confused. The MWE is not like in the email you sent. In the email
you sent there are "TEST1", "TEST", and "TEST2". In the LyX file I see 6
"TESTS". What is your expected output for the LyX file?

A separate bug I see is that the first "MULTIROW" shows up *above* the
table. That is quite strange, right? That to me seems like a bug. Can
you confirm?

I did some recent work on handling tables and borders in LyX. There are
a few known problems but I have not seen this one.

Scott

On Thu, Jan 24, 2013 at 11:54 AM, Rilke Rainer Michael