On Mon, Apr 8, 2013 at 3:18 PM, Rustam <rusta...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Good time of the day!
> I followed instructions described in 'Additional Features' manual, but
> Inverse search does not work.
> Here is a batch file
>
> lyxeditor.bat <http://lyx.475766.n2.nabble.com/file/n7580216/lyxeditor.bat>
>
> and here are screenshots of my settings in Lyx
>
> lyx_menu1.gif <http://lyx.475766.n2.nabble.com/file/n7580216/lyx_menu1.gif>
>
> lyx_menu2.gif <http://lyx.475766.n2.nabble.com/file/n7580216/lyx_menu2.gif>
>
> and here is screenshot of Yap's settings:
>
> yap.gif <http://lyx.475766.n2.nabble.com/file/n7580216/yap.gif>
>
> But for some reason inverse search does not work.
>
> I am using Windows XP, 2.05 version of Lyx.

Hi Rustam,

It is considered polite when double posting to reference your other
posts. This saves the people trying to help you from duplicating the
efforts of others and also might help others in the future that come
across one of your posts.

Please update your posts/emails with links to all of the places you
posted this question.

I unfortunately have no experience with YAP. I hope you're able to
find a solution!

Best,

Scott