Thanks anyway. I have found the following solution.  It's better to use a
Makefile to compile the LyX file . One advantage of using the makefile is
that debugging is more easier and the folder gets more clean after
compilation and the  It can ignore the LaTex errors that are not critical
and perform intermediare operations. And makes the Unix Junkies more happy.

Here the makefile code: I hope this to be useful to someone else :

To compile and catch the errors:   $ make
To compile and ignore the annoying errors:  $ make remake  ( automatically
open the document in pdf )
To compile and update without reopen the document in pdf: $ make update