Am 15.05.2013 11:07, schrieb Tino Langer:

from an own delevolped softwaretool I export statistics via tex-files, which I
then import in lyx to
use it in different documents. In a special case I generate tables and I want
to format some table
cells with the latex command \cellcolor. When I do this in lyx, I insert an ERT
and insert the latex
code.

My question is how the 'generated' latex-code have to be, that the
tex2lyx-converter generates an
ERT for the resulting lyx-file.

tex2lyx generates TeX-code for all things it don't understand. So the easiest way is to leave everything as it is.
For the LaTeX code generated by LyX for your table, use the menu View->View
Source.

regards Uwe