Am 18.05.2013 00:56, schrieb Marc Wijnand:

I am able to use picture floats without any problem in Lyx 2.0.5.1, for all
types of pictures except for pdfs. When I insert a pdf, the whole picture float
is located a little bit to high, covering some text. How can I fix this without
needing to copy the original pdf files and change the extension in order to be
able to use them correctly in Lyx? You can find an example of this problem
attached to this mail.

Could you send me a _small_ LyX file and your PDF image to have a look?

regards Uwe