On Wed, Jan 30, 2013 at 1:50 PM, Parastoo Mojabi
<parastoo.moj...@gmail.com>wrote:

> I have difficulties making lyx in Farsi, I did as the internet saying, but
> article[arabic] is un available in my document class, I paste
> article-arabic.layout. every where but still doesnt work.

Hello Parastoo,

where have you read that you should use article[arabic] as document class for Farsi. Doing this can break the compilation.

In our Wiki we have a recipe what you need to to to get Farsi to work:
http://wiki.lyx.org/Windows/Farsi

(Unfortunately the Ubuntu section there is incorrect because it describes a
nasty hack.)
The clean solution is to install the LaTeX-package "arabi" to your LaTeX distribution. This is in fact the only thing you need to do because LyX does then the rest for you.

Attached if the Farsi LyX welcome file. Can you compile it?

regards Uwe