On 06/05/2013 07:14 AM, Min Wu wrote:

Dear John,

Thank you for your kind reply and sorry for not explaining my case very clearly.

Yes, I am using Windows and the Lyx version is 2.0.0.

The case is earlier the citation keys in the text of a Lyx file is shadowed and by clicking that shadow, we can add more keys as we want. But, I don’t remember which button I clicked and the citation keys were then changed into the Latex language with a red box around, as shown. I can still print the PDF files with the changed display format of the citation keys. So I assume there should be some ways to change the display format of the citation keys.  But I have not figured out how to change them back to the shadow format for the citation keys, which is more convenient for editing.

Did you ever export this file to LaTeX and then reimport it?

Richard

Highly appreciate your help!

Best regards

Min