On Sun, 9 Jun 2013 14:22:32 -0700
Bob Alvarez <cobol...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > "This will NOT be YAHC (Yet Another HTML Converter). It will be a
> > small subset of LyX's capabilities, purposed not to turn a document
> > into HTML, but to turn LyX into a quick to use HTML authoring tool
> > for HTML web pages. It will in no way try to replace the existing
> > HTML Converters, and from what I've seen so far, the existing HTML
> > converters would have a hard time replacing what I'm trying to
> > make."
> >

> Let me state my interest in this topic to see if it overlaps with
> yours. I agree that HTML exporters like Alex Fernandez' eLyXer do a
> great job of producing web pages that look like pdf documents. What I
> would want is to be able to add some capabilities to the HTML that
> would not be possible in a static format like pdf. But at the same
> time, I want to use Lyx's capabilities for formatting the document
> and math typesetting.

Hi Bob,

I think our projects are close enough that we'd both benefit from
sharing information, but far enough apart that we'd probably be better
off making them two separate projects. Their intersection is far
smaller than their exclusive-or.

Thanks for pointing out that collapsible text code. That's pretty cool.

SteveT