Hi all,

In tandem with coding the filter to make an ePub-savvy HTML file and
several other needed files from LyX's native LyXHTML XHTML converter,
I've created a document describing what that filter should do, its
purpose as a prototype, and the responsibilities of an author making a
LyX file destined for ePub format. See it here:

http://www.troubleshooters.com/linux/lyx/lyx2epub_design_document_v0_0_1.lyx

For best results, use wget to download it.

This document is in a state of flux and will change often in the next
couple weeks. For the time being I've licensed it verbatim copies
only, so that there aren't a million different versions of it out there.
Once it's stable I'll put a more free-software like license on it.

Thanks,

SteveT