On Wed, Jul 31, 2013 at 6:07 PM, Γιάννης Καλογρίδης
<johnkalogri...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I would be grateful if someone could point out how to create an
> acknowledgement part in my thesis. I would like it to appear at the end of
> my work in the style of the abstract.
>
>  I am writing my thesis as an article and since I am a Lyx newbie googling
> it did not help much as I am not familiar with LateX code.
>
> Please talk to me like a newbie because I really am! Thanks in advance.

Hi Ioannis,

You cross-posted (posted the same message on more than one forum)
without linking to the other posts. This can waste the time of people
trying to help you and can prevent people who come across your message
with the same problem from finding the solution. Cross-posting is fine
as long as you link to all of the posts you make.

Best,

Scott