Am Wednesday, 4. September 2013, 19:32:09 schrieb Scott Kostyshak:
> How did you install 2.0.6? Did you compile? If so, can you post your
> configure log?
>
> Scott

Thanks, David and Scott

where would I find the configure log file and is it still available after
quite some time after installation?

I did load first a lyx file, of course. And I am able to use the spell
checker on another machine which uses Linux-Mint (Debian).

Should I re-install lyx to make the spell checking work?
Could Texlive (I am using 2013) be involved??

Wolfgang

--
Wolfgang Engelmann