On 09/06/2013 10:57 AM, Murat Yildizoglu wrote:
Hi,
I remember having seen posts about the overhaul of Beamer in the Lyx beta version. This is very good news. But I have also read some incompatibility problems. This is very bad news. Have they been solved? I am worried because I have several (more than a hundred, probably) Beamer documents in Lyx that I have converted some time ago from Latex to Lyx. That has taken considerable time, and I would really really not want to have go through a heavy conversion process again. Reasonable backward compatibility would be very much appreciated.
Me, too. I have all of my class presentations on beamer, created through lyx in the (admittedly clunky) way we have now. I would hate to have to re-do all of that.

--

David L. Johnson

Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on
no account be allowed to do the job.
                -- Douglas Adams