Am Samstag 05 Oktober 2013, 12:37:10 schrieb Steve Litt:
> 1) ERT didn't work for me:
>     http://www.mail-archive.com/lyx-users@lists.lyx.org/msg54381.html

Alas, the mail does not have an example attached. I cannot believe ERT does
not work. There is no rational reason for this.

> 2) Lot easier to type 10 or 20 items in a text file than into ERT.

Maybe, but you have to carry along yet another file. And you cannot insert the
index entries in context.

> Let the guy try the external file. It just might work for him.

Well, I do not intend to stop him or anybody trying this. I just wonder why
you state ERT does not work or say it should not ("never") be used.

If ERT really would not work, this would be a bug in LyX, and I would be
interested in investigating.

Jürgen

  • ... Frederick FN Noronha फ्रेड्रिक नोरोन्या *فريدريك نورونيا
    • ... Scott Kostyshak
      • ... stefano franchi
        • ... Frederick FN Noronha फ्रेड्रिक नोरोन्या *فريدريك نورونيا
          • ... Jürgen Spitzmüller
        • ... Jürgen Spitzmüller
          • ... Steve Litt
            • ... Jürgen Spitzmüller