My apologies if anyone is offended by this post, but I don't know another place to ask.

Back in the 8-bit days, my computer actually came with an ASCII chart somewhat like this:

http://www.asciitable.com/

Does anyone know where a similar, but simple, chart can be found for modern systems and fonts? My Google-type searches (I avoid Google, personally) have yielded more sophisticated and complex charts, but that's not a good starting place for me. (At least, I'm smart enough to know *that*! LOL)

A part of this is to see if my word processor's autocorrect feature, currently Libre Office Writer, can be made to substitute ligatures as I type. I think it should work, but have never tried something like this.

Any help would be appreciated.

--
Ken

Mac OS X 10.8.5