Thanks very much for that help Stefano. I've split the file into two parts,
and can now generate PDF. Generating PS is still giving some trouble
though! FN

On 18 October 2013 00:59, stefano franchi <stefano.fran...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Frederick,
>
> we need some more information on what is happening to provide help. Do you
> get any error message during compilation? Did you look at the Latex log?
> Any error there?
>
> The error message you reported in your second message (the compilation to
> PS) seems to suggest you may have run out of space on your hard drive. Or
> it may have to do with a permission issue.
>
> Difficult to tell unless you provide more info.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Stefano

  • ... Frederick FN Noronha फ्रेड्रिक नोरोन्या *فريدريك نورونيا
    • ... Frederick FN Noronha फ्रेड्रिक नोरोन्या *فريدريك نورونيا
      • ... stefano franchi
        • ... Frederick FN Noronha फ्रेड्रिक नोरोन्या *فريدريك نورونيا
          • ... stefano franchi
    • ... Steve Litt