"Jürgen Spitzmüller" <sp...@lyx.org> írta:
>Am Freitag 18 Oktober 2013, 16:15:09 schrieb Csikos Bela:
>> 1. The code inserted as local layout does override/replace the code
>> specified in enumitem module?
>
>Yes.
>
>> 2. Loosely related. I tried powerdot because enumitem does not work with
>> beamer. And beamer even starts numbering enumerate list from 1 in every new
>> frame/slide. If I could resume enumeration in beamer I would prefer to use
>> beamer.
>
>Beamer and enumitem are incompatible. You can resume manually or with some
>LaTeX trickery, see e.g.
>http://tex.stackexchange.com/questions/55000/continuing-enumerate-counters-in-beamer

Jürgen, thanks again.

I looked at the stackexchange link. I copied the necessary code into my
preamble.

But I don't know where to insert commands \seti and \conti.

Especially \conti is problematic as I don't know how I can insert it between

"\begin{enumerate}" and the first "\item" commands.

I made a beamer minimal example file which I attach here.

I have two levels enumerated lists, practically one first level in each frame.

Could you please show me on my example file how and where to insert those
commands
exactly?

Thanks,

bcsikos