On Sat, 26 Oct 2013 13:57:45 +1300 "gordon_cooper
 hughgord...@gmail.com" sent this:

>Too many people merely click on the Reply button, resulting in posts
>that are far too long.

I have to disagree.

I like to read the "long repetitions" and I am on an
Internet connection very slow and flaky, not dialup, but
indistinguishable from it, in most cases during the day.

On other information and help lists, people <snip> information they
think is unimportant because they know it, and something vital is
gone for those who don't.

If it's repetitious or boring to you in a thread you're following,
scroll past it. How hard can that be?

Just my opinion and way of doing. Realising we are all different.

Be well,
Charlie
    --
        Registered Linux User:- 329524

        The Great Way is not difficult for those who have no
        preferences. --Sengstan Third Zen Patriarch