Hi, dear list experts.

After upgrade from Ubuntu 13.04 to 13.10 I can't view  any of my documents
in LyX because all of them present in the Latex error screen, the next
lines:

Package babel Error: You haven't specified a language option.
Undefined control sequence.
Undefined control sequence.
LaTeX Error: Missing \begin{document}.

But The language is defined as Automatic \usepacage{babel} in the "LyX
preferences" menu and in the "Document Settings" menu as Spanish

The problem appears in the next class "Article", "book (KOMA-Script)",
"Article (KOMA-Script)"

The documents "Additional Features" and "Embedded Objets" from the Help
menu presents the next lines:

Package babel Error: Unknow option `ngerman'. Either you misspelled it
Package babel Error: You haven't defined the language ngerman yet.
The language defined for this document is English

The document "Customization from the Help menu presents the same lines but
for the French language.

I think there are important bugs in my installation.
I reinstalled LyX from Ubuntu's Synaptic Package Manager but ther was not
any change.

Could you help me?

I have only elementary knoweledge of LaTeX.

Thank you for your attention.

Eugenio Aguilar