Hello,

im working with Lyx 2.1beta1 from 3. Juli.

I open an existing lyx file with a beamer-presentatin and generating a pdf-File
and this works fine.

No i startet to add some new slides in the existing file  and generate a new
pdf-file. The old slides works well, the added slides look not gut. They are
put of a lot of sides.

I look for the reason an i found out, that in lyx the  old slides has red
brackets on the left sides.The new slide in default has no brackets. I have to
tab each item manual to get the bracket.

I think if Lyx needs this brackets to put the items on one side, they had to be
per default as i write a new item

The two example show the situation.

uwe