Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2013 13:57:58 -0400
From: rgh...@lyx.org
To: santiagosuar...@hotmail.com
Subject: Re: error on lyx

    On 10/31/2013 12:48 PM, santiago suarez
      wrote:

      Good morning. I am sending de layout file.

    Works fine here. You should add a format tag, though:

        Format 31

    as the first non-comment line (so right before Input...). Maybe that
    will get it working in your case. If not, then try running LyX from
    a terminal. You'll get more information there about what the problem
    is.

    Richard

    PS Make sure you reply to the list. Other people will have other
    ideas.