Hello Sirs at Lyx Users;

I just upgraded to the newest version of TexShop vs. 3.26 for Mac (mini +
Mavericks)

and whatever setting I choose on the LyX (vs. 2.0.6) preferences (dealing
with "converters" options and "file formats") the result is always the same:

I receive a frustrating TextEdit (a Mac .rtf / .txt default app) window
with proto-ur-dinosaur code !

I checked the TexShop default settings, and everything seems ok
(synchronization files, etc.)

maybe it can depend from the (Preferences -> Engine -> Path) of "(pdf)TeX"
and "Distiller"  ?

Acutally they are set on:        /usr/texbin     AND       /usr/local/bin

(As one million times stated here in the forum: if I work with .pdf outputs
from LyX instead of DVI, everything works fine ! and I get a .pdf opened
from Acrobat Writer. )

But I want to work into the TexShop window from DVI synchro ! Why it
doesn't work ?

Can you suggest me a step by step procedure to re-set the preferences
correctly ?

Thank You, Best Regards

Manu