Hello!

After I inserted a figure wrap float in my document I got an error
message. When I insert an "normal" float figure, I don't get this
error message.

What do I have to do?

The message is:

{\begin {wrapfigure}{o}{0.5\columnwidth }\includegraphics [width=0.5\textwidth
\ETC.
! Paragraph ended before \text@command was complete.
<to be read again>
                   \par
l.3084 }

I suspect you've forgotten a `}', causing me to apply this
control sequence to too much text. How can we recover?
My plan is to forget the whole thing and hope for the best.

! LaTeX Error: \caption outside float.

Type  H <return>  for immediate help.

l.3084 }

You're in trouble here.  Try typing  <return>  to proceed.
If that doesn't work, type  X <return>  to quit.

! LaTeX Error: \begin{document} ended by \end{wrapfigure}.

Type  H <return>  for immediate help.

l.3084 }

Your command was ignored.
Type  I <command> <return>  to replace it with another command,
or  <return>  to continue without it.

! Extra \endgroup.
<recently read> \endgroup

l.3084 }

Things are pretty mixed up, but I think the worst is over.

! Too many }'s.
\emph  ...1}\else \hmode@bgroup \text@command {#1}
                                                  \em \check@icl #1\check@ic...
l.3084 }

You've closed more groups than you opened.
Such booboos are generally harmless, so keep going.

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Matthias Schmidt