Hi Murat,

Thank your for your advice and your link.
I can’t really say something about Xcode / Coda and if it affects the version
control system of LyX. I don’t use Git / SVN with Lyx - just the regular VC:
http://wiki.lyx.org/Mac/VersionControl
So it’s RCS.

Fine to know, that LyX now supports Git / SVN. I will use that for future
projects, but of course now I would be really happy to recover my current VC
(RCS) .lyx,v file to have the full history back for use :)

For the list, I added the two error messages to this e-mail:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/1625441/error1.jpg
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/1625441/error2.jpg

First error occurs when I try to „commit", and the second one when I try to
retrieve the history.

Cheers,
Thomas